It’s nearly December and there’s no better way to enjoy the run up to Christmas than the Christmas Menu at The Pier.
The three course menu, which includes roast turkey and Christmas pudding (of course), is available all day, every day from Monday 29th November (apart from Saturdays) until Friday 24th December. We think its a great way to celebrate with friends, family and business associates.
The normal menu will also be available all through December as usual, so too Penelope’s Christmas Afternoon Tea every afternoon. There is definitely something for everyone in Harwich this December and of course, if the sun is shining there are great walks along the Promenade to Dovercourt and the Blue Flag beach!
Christmas Celebration Menu:
Enjoy a three course Christmas menu at The Pier this December for £27.50 per person, available all day Sunday to Friday.
- Aspalls cyder & onion soup, cheddar croute & pickled apple
- Citrus cured salmon, potato blini, beetroot, watercress & crème fraiche
- Classic scotch egg, caper & gherkin mayonnaise
- Roast Norfolk turkey, chestnut & sage stuffing, duck fat potatoes, pig in blanket, buttered sprouts, braised red cabbage, port & cranberry jus
- Braised feather blade of beef, roast garlic mash, bourguignon sauce, parsley & sourdough crumb
- Beer battered cod & thick cut chips, mushy peas & tartare sauce
- Ricotta gnudi, roasted butternut squash, crispy cavolo Nero, sage & lemon butter
- Christmas Pudding, brandy custard & cranberry gel
- Chocolate orange choux au craquelin
- Ice cream sundae, caramel sauce, Chantilly & toasted nuts