We can think of no better place to stay over the Easter weekend than our delightful riverside cottage opposite Le Talbooth in Dedham.
Easter is at the end of April this year which means the added bonus of longer days and warmer weather, allowing you time to explore this delightful part of East Anglia.
- Easter hamper with bottle of Moët, Easter eggs and Maison Talbooth chocolate & vanilla tea
- Breakfast hamper each day (alternatively breakfast is available at Milsoms)
- Good Friday – check in at 3.00pm with a three course dinner at Milsoms (a five minute walk or ask for the courtesy car)
- Easter Saturday – three course dinner at Le Talbooth
- Easter Sunday – special Sunday lunch at Le Talbooth
- Easter Monday – check out at 11.00am
This package is available for £1,145 for two people, or £1,440 for four people.
The cottage is dog friendly and there’s a host of walks from the front door; we can also arrange bike or canoe hire – an excellent way to explore the Dedham Vale AONB.