The Easter Eggs are packed on the shelves which can only mean one thing, its time to think about escaping to Suffolk on a Spring break. Easter is ‘late’ this year (Friday 19th to Monday 22nd April) which brings with it the promise of longer (and hopefully warmer days) and the chance to get out and explore. At Milsoms Kesgrave Hall we are lucky because that could mean heading to the Suffolk Heritage Coast at Aldeburgh or Southwold or inland to the famous wool towns of Lavenham and Long Melford.
The hotel is offering two packages over the Easter weekend; one designed for families and the other for couples.
Two night family Easter break includes:
- 2 nights bed and breakfast
- Three course dinner in the restaurant on one evening for all guests (with free choice from the full menu)
- Tickets to an Easter activity (this could be Jimmy’s Farm, Baylam Rarebreeds or Languard Fort) and Easter Eggs for the family
£420 for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children under the age of 13)
Accommodation will be in a large family room for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 13
Two night Easter break includes:
- 2 nights bed and full English breakfast
- Three course dinner in the restaurant on one evening (with free choice from the full menu)
- Easter Egg and tickets to a local attraction which could be Sutton Hoo, tickets to see a movie in Woodbridge at the Riverside
£155 per person
This is based on double occupancy
Call 01473 333741 to book
And don’t forget that Kesgrave Hall is set in 40 acres of woodland and the hotel is dog friendly so don’t leave the most important family member behind