Milsom Hotels are delighted to announce that our restaurants, hotels and spas have been given the green light to throw open our doors on Wednesday 2nd December.
When we re-open, all our properties will be in Tier 2, so its the same set of rules for our Essex properties but new ones for Kesgrave Hall as Suffolk joins Tier 2.
During lockdown we’ve been busy transforming all our properties into a veritable Winter Wonderland and we can’t wait for you to see the outside light displays and the new decorations in the restaurants. But most importantly, our Milsom Teams can’t wait to welcome back our many friends and guests back during December – we’ve missed you!
Let’s not forget the Milsom Winter Terraces at Le Talbooth, The Pier, Milsoms and Milsoms Kesgrave Hall where it’s warm and cosy under the sails with festival lighting, fleece rugs and plenty of heaters. Please dress for the weather though, think more après ski rather than the banks of the River Stour or the harbour in Harwich. When we re-open, The Pier will also have a Winter Terrace for outside dining which we know is going to be a huge hit with Harwich fans.
Here’s a quick reminder of Tier 2:
- No mixing of households indoors, apart from a support bubble; with a maximum of 6 outdoors (luckily our guests positively embrace dining outside in the winter!)
- It’s table service only in all our restaurants
- Last orders are at 10pm with closing time at 11pm
- Our hotels are only able to take bookings from a single household or support bubble
- Our Covid safety measures can be seen here
We look forward to welcoming you to your favourite Milsom Hotel or Restaurant during December:
Call to book at Le Talbooth and The Pier.
Simply turn up when you are ready at Milsoms in Dedham and Milsoms Kesgrave Hall as usual.